Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the vintage motorcycle races today. Holy Crap I have never seen so may cool/rare bike in one place before. And the people were the nicest people I have ever met, stopping to talk to you about there bike when they should be getting ready for the next race. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
CRAP said:
I went to the vintage motorcycle races today. Holy Crap I have never seen so may cool/rare bike in one place before. And the people were the nicest people I have ever met, stopping to talk to you about there bike when they should be getting ready for the next race. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
great pics, and like you found out...you meet the nicest people on a honda.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
tom said:
dont worry the CBX didnt come out till 79...
I remember working on those in HS advanced small engines.. fun to smoke the tire off after balancing the carbs..
The shop teacher loved it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
i really want to build a vintage class road racer. I started on a cb 350 but the project took a different direction. I think a cb 160 would be cool to build up into a little racer. thanks for the pics they are very very cool! Gregg

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Hell yes, I was inspired to throw all my cafe parts out and build a full on race bike. I am so ready for my bike to be done. The first bike number 200 was definately my favorite, makes me want to buy up all tyhe old hondas and build race bikes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts