Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Best. Cover. Ever.

Somehow Santa overlooked getting me a subscription for Christmas. Bastard.

Didn't look like it on your site, but do you take PayPal for subs? Sure would make it easier.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Like totally trippy man!
Matt...I hate being so far away from you...I feel lost inside...ok lets get to the point....how is the magazine looking???!!!!!

Matt D said:
Like heavy, DicE number 8 is out there man, the Harpoon did us proud with the cover. If you wanna see some more www.dicemagazine.com

·
Registered
7,257 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mate, it looks crap, the printers got all the pages mixed up, they used the wrong colours, the crop is all out and they missed off half the text......... Naw, not really, it looks fuckin DOPE my man, really fantastic !!....... and you can't have any!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dragon said:

howdy again, Matt ..

just got your e on this,

is about time I sent a lump $ for a sub & all available back issues, & good to know about p'pal ..

Thanks ..

Doug .

Hey Doug, no problem mate. Thanks for the triple tree, it's just perfect.
Peace out
Matt

·
Registered
68 Posts
Who is that big nose wanker!
send me mags!!!!

Matt D said:
Mate, it looks crap, the printers got all the pages mixed up, they used the wrong colours, the crop is all out and they missed off half the text......... Naw, not really, it looks fuckin DOPE my man, really fantastic !!....... and you can't have any!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.