Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could be making all of this up in my head, but I think DicE magazine co-founder Matt Davis and I have more in common than an affinity for hand-built deathtraps and pulp journalism. I'm talking about this photo I found on the DicE #10 preview on the DicE website. This is a signed zed card from Johnathan Harris in full Dr. Smith regalia, the character he played on the 60's sci-fi dramedy "Lost In Space."

In the humble opinion of this Jockey Journalist, Dr. Smith was nothing short of a genius. Neither The Robot nor that precocious prick know-it-all Will Robinson could hold a candle to the man.

I haven't seen the new DicE personally, but if it's half as good as the online preview, it's going to kick ass. Someone buy a copy and tell us about it...

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think you are mistaken. That is a picture of Dr. Glory.
I actually spoke to the good doctor today and he is a little worried about the volume of questions he is getting to solve all of your motorcycling dliemas...they are a little low this month.
dont be shy email him now!
[email protected]

halwade said:
I could be making all of this up in my head, but I think DicE magazine co-founder Matt Davis and I have more in common than an affinity for hand-built deathtraps and pulp journalism. I'm talking about this photo I found on the DicE #10 preview on the DicE website. This is a signed zed card from Johnathan Harris in full Dr. Smith regalia, the character he played on the 60's sci-fi dramedy "Lost In Space."

In the humble opinion of this Jockey Journalist, Dr. Smith was nothing short of a genius. Neither The Robot nor that precocious prick know-it-all Will Robinson could hold a candle to the man.

I haven't seen the new DicE personally, but if it's half as good as the online preview, it's going to kick ass. Someone buy a copy and tell us about it...

·
Registered
825 Posts

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
Dean DicE said:
I think you are mistaken. That is a picture of Dr. Glory.
I actually spoke to the good doctor today and he is a little worried about the volume of questions he is getting to solve all of your motorcycling dliemas...they are a little low this month.
dont be shy email him now!
[email protected]
i sent the doctor a safety question and rcvd an out of office msg. hope the surgery goes well.

your pal

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I was wondering about this Dice magazine myself. Went to the site, seems cool but they have not approached me about a photoshoot yet. I'm a bit confused. But I do know that Dr. Glory fellow has strategically placed holes in every movie booth I've been in.....Thanks Dr. Glory!

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have to say that in my opinion Dice Magazine is by far the greatest mags devoted to choppers and the guys behind them.

I mean they find some of the greatest talent - and really bring attention to some amazing bikes.

I have followed Dice for a while now - and their progression is impressive.

People tend to discount a book like that because of its size - but if you look at the content - which other "chopper" mag brings it like they do - each and every issue.

Cant wait to get my hands on the new issue.

These guys have it going on....

Def worth the subscription!

Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Q:
Will ALL the DicE 11's be accompanied by a The Heathens CD? Or just those loyalists whom have subscribed?

Nice tits in the edititorial by the way...

·
Registered
257 Posts
DicE? Complete shite (English phrase), pissy little magazine with crappy little out of focus photos (Matt, buy a bigger camera). It's not even big enough to hang up and use as toilet paper!!!
Matt & Dean? Chutney Ferretts of the first order and self confessed players of the pink Oboe (another English phrase). Wankers. :p

Hahahahahahahahahah..........
Seriously though, features on the coolest bikes and cars on the planet by guys who get out there and do it for real.
Buy it or miss out!!! (I'll get my subscription sorted soon, honest Matt!!)
Oh yeah, and it's from the UK!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Got mine yesterday.
Get your hands on issue #10 before they run out...
There are some truly inspiring bikes in this one.
Great photography too!:D

G.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I got mine and I can't put it down.

mitch

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Who's distributing this in the U.S? Anyone in MA / New England area? Or are subs / ordering from England the only way to get it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just want to say a big thank you to all the great feedback we have had on the new issue of DicE magazine!
Cheers!

We have many distributers throughout the USA where the magazine is available...we will be putting all our stockists on the website very soon so you can see exactly where the nearest place to you to get it! we should have done this ages ago...but i think we were drunk!

ALSO, You too could be a stockist of DicE and become a millionaire!
If anyone has a shop or a friend who has a shop or even a friend who doesn't have a shop but looks great in funny outfits...then please email me about being a new DicE stockist!
[email protected]

Thanks!
Dean
http://www.DicEmagazine.com

grail21 said:
Who's distributing this in the U.S? Anyone in MA / New England area? Or are subs / ordering from England the only way to get it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts