Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I was driving down woodward the other day and just noticed this place.. anyone know about it? Any JAMB'ers involved, or HAMB'ers for that matter? It looks pretty interesting from the outside, not sure what spews out the back door but I hope it's cool since it has DETROIT in the name.

Anyway just curious before I go knockin' on their front door...

E

·
Registered
618 Posts
You can check out www.detriotbros.com for some pics. Their bikes aren't really my thing, and they tend to all look the same.

-AJ

tinyelvis said:
Hey all I was driving down woodward the other day and just noticed this place.. anyone know about it? Any JAMB'ers involved, or HAMB'ers for that matter? It looks pretty interesting from the outside, not sure what spews out the back door but I hope it's cool since it has DETROIT in the name.

Anyway just curious before I go knockin' on their front door...

E

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How can I mock them when work blocks their web site! HAHA.. oh well.. if anyone wants to post a pic of one of their bikes that would be cool... man most things from Detroit are fantastic! Too bad..

·
Registered
421 Posts
They seem to have a 'Bitches' photo section in the gallery. Not a tactic that attracts the ladies in my experience. Even if one HAS a cool bike.

·
Registered
177 Posts
BigDdy31 said:
They seem to have a 'Bitches' photo section in the gallery. Not a tactic that attracts the ladies in my experience. Even if one HAS a cool bike.
well, hey, that's not fair to those guys...maybe they know all those women, and have had experiences with them that led them to the conclusion that they are bitchy people. benefit of the doubt, amigo.

yeah. I think there should be a five (5) year moritorium on the word "bitch" ...even in the dog world. It's friggin played-out already. Let the rappers have it. Besides, if she's really outta control, "cunt" is a WAY better word! hee-haw

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm not sure who said all there bikes are the same, but they were wrong. They actually build some really nice bikes out of there. The dropseat bikes on there website are kinda their "signature" bike. But I guess if you want the some ole' shit as everyone else OCC is taking orders at SAMS club.
They're actually very nice guys...I've gone in there to get a shirt and talked to them for a couple hours at a time. They're kinda goofy but that's all you can expect from the D. Also they're very bright guys...the one brother actually owns a huge mortgage co. here in Mi. It's a simple place, no drama and they're real! No hummers or prowler parked out back.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a simple place said:
Hey not knockin' them or anything I'm sure they're great guys, but they have a black Hummer... BUT.. it's not an H2 so I think it's sweet...

:)

I think I'll swing by there one day and see what they're all about - !! Anyone wanna go with me? Maybe ride?

TinyE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.