Jockey Journal Forum banner

Should I sell off the bike and truck for the caddi?

• Sell em and buy your dream car

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Don't sell em and buy your dream car

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Don't sell motorcycles get more chicks

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Why the hell are you posting this here? Your an idiot!

Votes: 2 8.7%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I got the 70's honda project bike I've been workin on (slowly:) )
I also have an 82 chevy truck that I drive daily and have been working on restoring. I'm about 70-75% done with the truck and about 10% done with the bike. I stumbled across a good deal on my dream car, a 64 caddi coupe deville. Only problem is I'd have to sell of the truck and the bike to get it. What would you do?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Go for the Caddy.

·
Registered
71 Posts
70's hondas are easy to find and cheap,those trucks are plentiful in Texas,cadillacs arent always easy to find if youre looking for a specific model.go for the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
as you could maybe ascertain from my screen name i would say go for the caddy.
another bike will come around.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm not a big fan of selling but the others are right. Sell now what can be found later. Buy now what cannot be. You'll kick yourself if you pass up on the dream car for some stuff you are into, but don't dream about.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, thats the dillema. I dream about the bike and the chevy too. My biggest problem is I dream too much too often. What I erally need to do is step up production on my solo seats and flood egay. Then I'd have the cash to do it all, maybe. I'd probably just spend the extra money on beer and keep dreamin.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts