Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Man Art thread is bitchin so far this week Xian offf the hook Awsome Leather such detail and great to see ya posting again, the same for Neo pistons and rods in the T and the dragon fly Awsome!

·
Registered
73 Posts
MAN!! Blown away by Neo's work and then I see the Xian work... Had to put the coffee down and, sit back and let the goose bumps subside.

This week just kills so far!

·
Registered
732 Posts
my jaw just dropped when i saw Xianleathers work.. unreal stuff!
how is it possible?
you must be posessed by something...

the engraving is beautiful.. makes me wanna build a pre unit.. with your work on it!

and the paint is beyond awesome.....

you guys should build a bike together..

cheers

·
Registered
439 Posts
AMAZING work Christian can't wait to see this top secret project of yours. Not only does he do the most amazing tooling i have ever seen in my life he can do it during tornado's with no power and with a bout of e coli, one hell of a great guy i have had the pure pleasure of talking and working with we need more like him for sure!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Xian....you just simply fucking rock!!!....your talent is scary good...I still get excited whenever you show us a new piece you did...thanx for that!!!

Larry in MD

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
LOL yeah that wasnt all that much fun but ya gotta do what ya gotta do... Thw worst part was making my own "facility's" .... ha!

AMAZING work Christian can't wait to see this top secret project of yours. Not only does he do the most amazing tooling i have ever seen in my life he can do it during tornado's with no power and with a bout of e coli, one hell of a great guy i have had the pure pleasure of talking and working with we need more like him for sure!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.