Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys. this is my first thread. i searched the website and googled the web but coudnt find anything for decoding this dang thing. was wondering if maybe somebody could help i bought the bike about a year ago and i am deciding if i should restore the bike or cut it up.the vin on the registration is t100ac09045 the guy i bought it from says its some rare competition bike. thanks guys

1969 vin t100AC09045

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my bad i guess i should have been more specific im wondering how you guys figure out the original color what pipes the bike had from the factory ect.

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
my bad i guess i should have been more specific im wondering how you guys figure out the original color what pipes the bike had from the factory ect.
yeah, because that's a stocker in my pic to the left...the info you need is on here hundreds of times and out on the interweb a TON. Just make a little more effort.

It's like my shop help asking me the answer to something that's in the book right in front of them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys for the info helps alot. well it will start me in the right direction. just found out that one of my old work maits dad collects old british bikes he said hes got about fifty bikes in his back yard maybe ill pick his brain a bit. thanks for all the info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts