Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems saturday... is my wfies birthday.
also seems its the HAMB drags just down the interstate 60 miles or so...
hmmmm
if i hang with the wife i have to go eat sushi.. (i have learned that boiled shrimp is not sushi.. nor is tuna) and it doesnt go well with beer. then ya got the whole birthday sex thing....
OR
i could skip that and run to the drags for a while and get an hour or so of grumpy wife when i get home and grill a steak...

question..
cranky preggers birthday chick
or
drags...?

butche

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
go to the drags, its a good test to see how good of a woman she is... come home a lil early, get what ya want, LOL

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Compromise. Have her go w/ you to the drags and then go eat sushi and get your freak on. Just make sure to wash your hands after the sushi and before the...no, wait, it won't matter.

Carry on.

·
Registered
237 Posts
bustedlifter said:
Just don't go to sleep first.
That's always when they getcha.

Skip the birthday screw. Just cause she's another year older is no reason to ruin your day.

·
Registered
237 Posts
sojerscraper said:
haha, this thread is pretty hilarious. so whats the deal? i still love boning my girl, when does it become a chore?
18 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 1 day and 37 minutes.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Man, My ole lady acts like her birthday is a national holiday. Not just her birthday either, like the whole weekend before it or after it. Actually, her birthday does ussually fall on a national holiday, Veterans day. The joys of being married to an only child.

·
Registered
344 Posts
My girl would kick my ass if i didn't make sure she had something cool to run down to something like that (i'm in the UK, a little too far for the HAMB drags) on her birthday...!

She rocks...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Moonshiners said:
My girl would kick my ass if i didn't make sure she had something cool to run down to something like that (i'm in the UK, a little too far for the HAMB drags) on her birthday...!

She rocks...
Yeah, I gotta say my old lady is pretty cool, too. She rides, and has since she was 8. She would never eat sushi, although I do. Plus, she would rather go to the drags than screw any day of the week.:D

I'm old and I got a baaad back.

Oh, yeah. Beer never goes with Sushi. Blecchh.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Rythemean said:
Yeah, I gotta say my old lady is pretty cool, too. She rides, and has since she was 8. She would never eat sushi, although I do. Pus, she would rather go to the drags than screw any day of the week.:D
Yup, I gotta say mine probably too... Well maybee both!!!???

Last time we went to the drags, she spent the whole ride home, busting my balls about building a chopped and dropped 52 chev pick up to run 1/4ers...

I'd (if I were you!) offer to take your Ms' for a "special drive" and just have some guys at the drags make a fuss when you get there... perfect! You can always pick up some petrol station sushi on the way!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Man my old lady is lame as shit! But she has recently started her own collection of BMX bikes, so I guess she is coming around.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts