Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whizzerick said:
I feel bad (not really) for all those suckers that buy all that eagle shit and slap it on thier bike. Especially a Sportster. Sportsters are suposed to be stripped down and lean, no bags. No windshield. Nothing but the bare essentials. The more I take off of this thing, the better it looks (to me anyway). I hate the mags too, but I may have to live with them unless anyone has some spokers lying about and wants to trade. The 1200S has twin rotors on the front, so I may need something special? Anyway, time to ride.

Spike
PS-Pics coming soon. Left my digi at the studio.

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Creepinogie said:
The sportsters with the kickers didn't have flat topped pistons. but I still don't see the point of dual spark plug heads in those either.
I didn't see the point either, and there must be a reason why all of the motors don't have them..but that wasn't a selling point of the bike. I just wanted a 1200 Sportster because its all I can afford right now, and this one was priced right, so I got it. I was out all day today and really like the way the bike performs. Not traditional by any means, but hey, its a Harley and its what I have for now.

Spike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.