Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents neighbor, an EMT and firefighter, who was there to help my mom when she had a bad accident a few years ago, who played bagpigpes for my daughter as she danced, and a very good friend of mine was killed last night on his bike...
please say a prayer for him and his family

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
My daily prayers, includes a blanket statement of prayer, for ALL bikers. Even the ones I disagree with. If I had my choice of what kind of death I will face, I can't think of a better way to go. Doing something that I love. Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
details are coming in turns out he was in a mountain bike accident and not m/c, irregardless the result is the same - are hearts are broken - thank you all for the kind thoughts and words, I truly believe this helps to ease the pain of those left behind...he was a very good man, a hero-

·
Registered
357 Posts
Sorry to hear that; my condolences to the family.

My gal's boss' husband was killed yesterday on his motorcycle when a truck made an illegal U turn. Shitty shitty shitty.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.