Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Regardless of how funky these shows usually are..........There is always a couple-o nice Knuck/Pan/Shovel chops to be seen.....

·
Registered
411 Posts
longhorns badass...plus i love the mexican joint there..good eats....Rauls if i remember right.

·
Registered
261 Posts
God I hate this fuckin swapmeet with its 8 dollar cover and lack of anything good...........but I'll be there anyway!

·
Registered
128 Posts
justjeff said:
God I hate this fuckin swapmeet with its 8 dollar cover and lack of anything good...........but I'll be there anyway!
This show is pretty lame, i went a few years ago and paid the cover to get in and there wasn't shit but some leather goods,but if people are meeting up i'll go_Oh Deguello sorry for missing the Choppaque but my bike took a shit on me,maybe next month.

MikeD

·
Registered
411 Posts
i just like the longhorn...fuck the sex pistols played there....and rauls rocks...and like De' said..a reason to hang out..

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Fuck yeah, it's historical. Charley Pride opened there for Willie Nelson before anyone knew who he was. The ******** were giving him a hard time about being a kneee-grow singing country music, causing a ruckus, heckling Charley and fucking up the show. Things were getting tense until Willie walked out, kissed Charley on the lips and shut em all down. The room went quiet, Charley started singing and Willie went backstage and finished his joint. And that's at the Longhorn Ballroom, friends.

kartbreaker said:
i just like the longhorn...fuck the sex pistols played there....and rauls rocks...and like De' said..a reason to hang out..

·
Registered
92 Posts
where is it
the map is tiny on the flyer...

i keep missing choppa-q's (im scared of crazy frisco road hazards)

maybe ill try and make it out to this...

·
Registered
128 Posts
what time does everyone plan on going ?The Longhorn,yeah it's pretty cool and you stand back and look at the people that have rolled through over time.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'll be there and be square. Gonna hit Rauls for lunch too.

I usually try to get there about 10. Unlike most swap meets, it is possible to get to this one too early. That fucking cover charge sucks, but it's really the only bike swap meet around these parts.

Get on Industrial Blvd at downtown and head southeast until it deadends at Corinth. You'll see the big Longhorn right there.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey Bass, I'm gonna bring that frontend I need worked on. I'd like fo you to take a look at it and le tme know what you think. Seeing as how I can never make it to your shop.....
Bass said:
I'll be there and be square. Gonna hit Rauls for lunch too.

I usually try to get there about 10. Unlike most swap meets, it is possible to get to this one too early. That fucking cover charge sucks, but it's really the only bike swap meet around these parts.

Get on Industrial Blvd at downtown and head southeast until it deadends at Corinth. You'll see the big Longhorn right there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts