Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
D&D was a company that started manufacturing scooter parts. I believe it was started by the DeVore Brothers. Some one else came in and talked them into letting him start marketing the products The two parts of the company had a falling out and I think the marketing end, ended up as Jammer and the manufacturing end sold out and ended up as Paughco.

As usual, I reserve the right to be wrong.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Boyd Defrance and his son Boyd Jr. Owned a D&D machine shop, they did fabrication work on several well known customs (bike and car), Norm's 6 pack with sidehack, the McMullen corvair powered trike and the twin Sportster powered trike. Their products including your springer were sold out of the old D&D Cycle (Jammer) owned by Mil Blair and Joe Teresi(sp?).
Hank

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Apehanger Hank said:
Boyd Defrance and his son Boyd Jr. Owned a D&D machine shop, they did fabrication work on several well known customs (bike and car),
Hank
DeFrance not Devore, told ya I reserve the right to be wrong. The DeVore's made seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.