Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
When I first saw this I was like no way that has to be a typo, then I went and looked at their other auctions.....no typo, this dude is fuckin' nuts. Look at his other shit....

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flyinsolo71 said:
When I first saw this I was like no way that has to be a typo, then I went and looked at their other auctions.....no typo, this dude is fuckin' nuts. Look at his other shit....
Hmm.. I wonder if he wonders why he has no bids?

·
Registered
139 Posts
You are right,that is one of the fuckin stupidest things I have ever seen,GEESH!Put the crack pipe down buddy.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I bet he snags the occasional sucker that thinks because it cost him $700 it's cool.

And thats ok with me, the world needs a good sucker.

·
Registered
866 Posts
yeah who knows, maybe he's fishing and gets lucky once in awhile...

at least I hope that is what he is doing. Quite a few "outsiders" have been taken up here buying their own little piece of Montana....

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
must be workin for him. checkout his feedback page and look at all the buyers he's gettin on that shit.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Anthem said:
I bet he snags the occasional sucker that thinks because it cost him $700 it's cool.

PT Barnum - "there is a sucker is born every minute and taker is born every two"

·
Registered
94 Posts
Anthem said:

PT Barnum - "there is a sucker is born every minute and taker is born every two"

Reminds me of some the shit you see at a swap meet - "well this is an original wishbone frame and it's only $1500" -
"yeah but it has been wrecked, bent back and welded with bubble gum"
"then keep on steppin you are takin up space for a real customer"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts