Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been twenty years and after answering the "is this bad luck" post about crashing...I got rear ended on the freeway Friday afternoon. I was on the roadking. Surfed on top of it for a bit then bailed out to a nice tuck and roll. Bike ended up on the inside shoulder. I ended up on the outside shoulder. Alive and well but beat up and brused. Be safe out there everyone! Thanks =Mike= for coming to get me and the bike!
Damn my ass hurts! :(

·
Registered
200 Posts
hey man, sorry to hear about it. my neighbor got hit last year and spent the summer with a leg brace & pins. the upside is that he got enough $$$ from the ins co to fix the bike and also get some cheesy (but expensive) billet rims. hope it all works out for you and you're not beat up too bad.

ed

·
Registered
936 Posts
Man if somebody rearended me, I don't know what I'd do. It would probably involve me serving some time or something though.

That sucks

·
Registered
617 Posts
how in the f*** does someone rear end end you while flying down the freeway? were they effin blind??damn. good to hear youre all right.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Traffic slowed down in front of me. I slowed down. Car behind be failed to. I think the kid was scared shitless to see a big 6'5 biker pop back up and walk toward him. He was very very nice to me, haha
mcotie said:
how in the f*** does someone rear end end you while flying down the freeway? were they effin blind??damn. good to hear youre all right.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Frame and motor/trans is fine. all sheet metal and bags are toast. Handle bars engine guard, floorboards gone. All the important stuff is there so its gonna be a matter of bolting stuff on and paint. My left shoulder and my ass are really pissed off at the guy, haha!
shook said:
Damn, how's your bike?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Let me just say that even though we don't know each other I'm glad your here to post about it.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks man!
Richie said:
Let me just say that even though we don't know each other I'm glad your here to post about it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Glad you're OK. Asshole ran over me from behind as I made a right turn last Sept. Just now getting near normal. Not fun and messes with your head.

Respect...

Steve

·
Registered
142 Posts
My "OLD" roomate is driving me to pick up my new bike in the twin cities tommorow. The reason he's not my roomate anymore is because on his way to work one day a woman pulled out in front of him...he had no exit so ended up hitting her. Now he's got some metal in one leg and $98,000. That's a scary way to get paid!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Damn glad to hear yer OK. I've been rear ended twice on a bike and I knew a guy that got killed that way. Hope ya get two new bikes out of it.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the well wishes! keep an eye on whos coming up from behind! Everybody be safe!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts