Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i normally get home from work and poke around here not typing anything but looking around and have ben slowly building this over the last month or two. my woman is letting me keep it in the house. the trick is i tried to keep it in our room so we had to compromise and put it in the computer room. heh

its an old aftermarket no rake no stretch frame set up for mechanical brakes, so i am thinking of running mechanical to a master cylindar on the other side of the cross shaft to give the front end a clean appearance. it is a stock evo that i had to heat and beat the frame to make it fit but i got er dun. 4 speed kicker and an el-cheap-o springer i picked up. have all the big stuff but have more part collecting till she is even close to done.

oh and check out my hundred dollar kragens lift this thing is killer for keepin my off the ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
Lookin good so far...I once restored a Indian in my living room took me a year and a half.... :) made the little lady happy never had a bike in the house again...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts