Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, maybe some of ya don't get it. But some of ya do. I have added an immaculate '96 900ss/sp to my stable and by God, it is an amazing bike. I've had to change my pants six times since I got it and I only put 60 miles or so on it. It just fits on my queen sized bed and we snuggle all night.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I see your Ducati 900 and raise you a '06 speed triple.

Yeah, it's already got me in trouble on the highway a few times. Fuck, a cool bike is a cool bike, as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Crow, just keep in mind, this bike has paint. jkin man, not worried about your self destructive riding habits, just about assholes that cant sense a red italian rocket in thier blind spot. Shes a real sex pot she is. You gonna ride her on the massacre? Im actually trying to sucker a guy into selling me a t500 skuzuki fogger for it, i might send a few questions your way about building that sucker up. If i dont buy it, i might as well help him make it a beast.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm with ya! but my Damn jap bikes dont fit in anywhere, but you keep up posts like this and I may put up some pics of my super secret metal flake gixxer project that is sure to piss off EVERY catagory of biker.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Your such a goldchainer.............:D

You surely need to get a new jacket I am tired of lookin at the back of that one........HAHAHHAHA

I am hopin things are different this year at the showdown in Joplin......

Next thing your gonna want a Ferrai to match the bike..............:eek:

Nice scoot Ride it up this weekend will do lunch........BAHAHAHA

Shoe

·
Registered
65 Posts
Oh to be young again. :p I like those but I'm old, so I ride one of those real fast German sport bikes with the cushy seat and the electric windscreen.

Nice score have you pegged the needle yet?

·
Registered
845 Posts
blackbikemike said:
My current ride.
Me like. Too bad I'm about 2 feet too tall to fit on that thing....look like I'm riding my niece's bicycle everytime I sit on a Buell in the showroom. The sales rep last time said, "Holy fuck, you make that bike disappear. Maybe you should consider a Road King or something." ha ha ha!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Very cool. I loved my '97 SS/SP. It's been gone about a month. Keep a good coat of wax on those fenders, cause if they get too wet they look like shit real quick. And at $300 each you won't want to replace em! I would also suggest getting some red vinyl to put on the flat edge of the tank by seat so you don't scratch it, which is what I did cause I hated those tank protectors. The red vinyl saves the paint and disappears.

what seat do you have? Is it stock? The stock seat SUCKS. I had a Corbin on mine, and it was night and day difference. Worth every penny if you plan on any extended seat time, IMO.

I am going to be a big dork with my Ducati leather and helmet on my harley. hahahaha :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a Corbin on it. I have the stocker too. It has never been on the bike. It already has the goofy tank pad so I'll leave it. Good advice on the fenders, thank you. This bike is amazing. I can't believe you let yers go.

Wanna sell yer leather? Hahahahaaaa. I keep getting heckled about my H1 leathers. Even a cop called me "confused" the other day.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Yes....and.....yes.

Its on my list for "someday"
Someday soon I hope.

Have fun with it Crow!

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is sweet as hell. Back in the early 90's I had a GSXR1100. Black and Silver. I loved that thing. Nothin pulls wool better than a sport bike down at Glaveston. I like to ride faster than traffic, and that thing could go just a little faster than the speed limit. I started a business and needed to sell her. Now she's like that old girlfriend ya think about every now and then. I'm envious.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts