Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a friend stoped by to tease me about sell his bike knowing I spent all my money tell summer. Don't really know anything about it. he built it in the early to mid 80s. He'll never really sell it but he like to talk like he will. wish I had better pictures of it. Cool man just fucking cool

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Billdozer, your 500 could look like that...

·
Banned
648 Posts
Kyle, you are right, and it looks good! I think I'm trading that clean old 500 to a fellow JJ dude for a 650 chop that he's finshing up...

Did I mention by the way that I got that 500 from Wes at Four Aces for a good deal and was totally stoked with the transaction? Sorry to swing from his sack and highjack this thread a little, but Wes is a bad ass that has really been a big help. Just chock full 'o knowledge...

Got any more photos Pen? That bike looks great.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I played on that bike for years, there is none better or detailed, plus I'm the only one who can start it, because it only loves me

·
Registered
591 Posts
waltmcq said:
a friend stoped by to tease me about sell his bike knowing I spent all my money tell summer. Don't really know anything about it. he built it in the early to mid 80s. He'll never really sell it but he like to talk like he will. wish I had better pictures of it. Cool man just fucking cool
That's a nickle plated Hindal frame, ARD mag, Barnes quick release hubs blah blah (in other words a street legal mid-sixties flatracker.) That is in my opinion the best pinstriper currently on earth standing behind it. Donn Trethewey.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thats a great looking triumph! love the stripped down competition look.

Conder said:
That's a nickle plated Hindal frame, ARD mag, Barnes quick release hubs blah blah (in other words a street legal mid-sixties flatracker.) That is in my opinion the best pinstriper currently on earth standing behind it. Donn Trethewey.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here's a nice looking Trump a friend of mine put together about 30 years ago.Featured in EasyRider back then.Here's a pic of a poster that was,"inspired"by the same bike.At least they changed the license plate number but put on those horrid flames.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
safariknuttoo said:
Here's a nice looking Trump a friend of mine put together about 30 years ago.Featured in EasyRider back then.Here's a pic of a poster that was,"inspired"by the same bike.At least they changed the license plate number but put on those horrid flames.
Thats pretty close to what I've got in my head for mine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts