Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was at my buddies shop the other day, but I don't have any info or know whose it is. I dig it, and thought I'd share with everyone.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
StraightPipez said:
Wha!?! You don't know who the owner is?!?!

He's the KINGPIN of course!

Cool bike tho.
Lol, Damn, it was right in front of me the whole time. Sometimes I don't know where my head is.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Why do people insist on doing stupid designs in their rear fenders?

That bike definitely doesn't suck, but ....why did he do that to the rear fender?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
It's too much, way too much, I couldn't handle the stares.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hey aren't Batman and Robin lookin' for the Kingpin? That is real gold leaf on there, the shading is airbrushed on top of the leaf, made popular in the 70's to mid 80's. I still think it looks cool.

·
Registered
18 Posts
that oil bag looks like an old muffler, is it? i don't dig the rear fender much either, but i like the bike overall. but i totally dig the tire swing in the background!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Damn, thought my risers were on it. Nope, those are the Maumis or masuris or whatever they are called..

I dont mind fat tires, but the bike get me loseing interest at the seat post. Dont care for the "bodywork" that goes from the seat area and flows into the fender..

·
Registered
770 Posts
Couh*billy*Cough*lane*Cough*Knockoff*Cough

Still cool, and I dig the oil bag location, i would have made it faux so I could spit tobacky in it goin down the road.

Geez, I gotta find something better than muratic acid to clean old gas tanks with. I just hacked up some pink flesh.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Ewww, not my style but live and let live. Getting ready to post pics of my bike build/rebuild so I'm stocking up on good vibes.

·
Registered
261 Posts
FatHead said:
.....but i totally dig the tire swing in the background!
See all the other shit in the background? The bar and wheel in the flower bed. As well as the pistons and mufflers and all the other shit? Man you'd think this was a page from Highlights magazine.....for bikers!:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
hello chea!! its chris, thanks for those jets that donny picked up, im in amarillo now, WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKIN?? HEHE

1 - 17 of 17 Posts