Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doing a europe thing in July, 3 weeks going to hit france, germany, amsterdam brussels,

anything i should must see thats motorcycle/hotrod related? the girl has all the other shit covered, im looking for salvation.

p.s. you can save the france jokes and the amsterdam whores and coffee shops...

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice i'll PM you closer to the trip. im leaving july 15th should be in amsterdam around the 26ish? not sure yet. half is business half is pleasure so i know ill be in brussels from the 15th to the 21 then frank furt from 21-26 then not sure about the rest haha. not sure if i should go from frankfurt to amsterdam or france first. then i got to end up in munich to visit family.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I will PM you my cell phone #, I'm about 50 minutes from Brussels,1.45 minutes from Amsterdam, let me know if you wanna grab some beers or whatever...

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah man abosutely, im stuck in brussels for a week. lemme ask you, what would be cheaper, easier, whatever to do...

im a week in brussels, then half a week in frankfurt...then im not sure what to do, should i go from frankfurt to amsterdam to paris to munich (munich has to be last stop)

or should i go frankfurt to paris to amsterdam to munich. or is it the same.

im getting one of those railpasses, seems cheap enough. but not opposed to flying either.

·
Registered
83 Posts
You wanna travel by train or plane? AMsterdam via Brussels to Paris and back is an easy route. (highspeed train may only take 4hours or so)

Hey Danny boy! Everything still hanging loose? Did you get the Camino? Mail me if you have time since I may have something to ship outa CA aswell.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sounds like a fun Trip!
2cents
Frankfurt is a big modern city rebuild since 45 (kinda boaring). Stay outta the Left lane on the Autobaun !!
Paris is well worth a few days. Lots of history and sites. Except for the Bastille , its not there:mad: But you can line up to see the Picture. And eat snails.
Munich well it's not October so that's happening! Austria is not far from there and you can get Stroh Rum. The Eagle's nest is kool!
Amsterdam is Hmmm? I was kindA fucked up there but ya it was good!:D

Havent been to Brussels?
Been over a dozen times to Prague pre and post commie! It rocks so pencil it into your list!
Shit wish I was going :mad:

·
Registered
83 Posts
caffeine said:
think im going to do the railpass train thing...
Why not do a pinstripingspree for a couple of days? I think there's some guys around here who wouldn't mind a nice pinstripe job on their bike (incl. undersigned) and we are in bad need of a good striper
here.
I could ask around for you, you can earn some extra cash, your wife can meanwhile spend it on shopping.
J

1 - 13 of 13 Posts