Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was totally into it until the wheels turned gold, then Mr. Sands lost me. I basically just didn't like the colors, but the bike is awesome. He manages to make hi-tech parts fit the bike and not look weird. I like it, but I would like to paint it. Then I'd ride the shit out of it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
has anyone ever ridden it?

something tells me the chain just wants to fly right fucking off of that sprocket and wheel. i can just sense it.

·
Registered
917 Posts
snortonnorton said:
has anyone ever ridden it?

something tells me the chain just wants to fly right fucking off of that sprocket and wheel. i can just sense it.
Its in the new Street Chopper.
I also saw a pic somewhere of him riding a wheelie on it.
G.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it mainly because it exists. If that makes any sense. I love the front wheel and (even though it's green and gold) I think he was just trying to make the wheels look like gold centered magnesium ones like the funny cars used to run.

I'm a nut, but I would've never made that bike a jockey. It looks like it'd be too much fun as a foot shift. I like the paint too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I like it, too.

Its different and crazy, but not too different and crazy, know what I mean. :confused: :D

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
seriously though, being he is the prince of pm imagine the re$ources that kid has at his fingertips?!? what could/would you get accomplished if you had a crack at those same resources for say...a month?

·
Registered
285 Posts
tom said:
seriously though, being he is the prince of pm imagine the re$ources that kid has at his fingertips?!? what could/would you get accomplished if you had a crack at those same resources for say...a month?
Plus all the poeple he works with giving him opinions.
________
grandma Webcams

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dig it....right up to the paint/gold wheels. I like the over all look.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts