Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I sure hope that Hach is OK. I think he lives and works right where its burning.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Don't bank on the fire department saving your ass- I did and ended up losing everything in the Cedar Fire of '03. It should go without saying, but have paperwork, photos, and anything you hold dear where you can grab it and go. We had less than a half an hour between the evacuation phone call and the fire reaching our property.

We were ready there with fire hoses, garden hoses, and pool pumps (Cal fire never bothered to show up in our neighborhood) but if you can't see or breathe, you can't fight a 60' tall fire storm.

And if you think your insurance company will cover you, you're sorely mistaken. Sorry, still bitter.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Thoughts going out to our Colorado pals. I know the feeling of packing up, we have shit burning up here as well.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Mann thanks fellas, had to evac last week, first things besides my fams were the bikes got them all. Now Im back on the base. The gov would never let the academy burn down. I'm good, fams are good and bikes are good. Thank u all for the support. I pray for those that lost their homes.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You had us worried kiddo! Glad you, your family and the bikes are OK.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Good news for sure prayers to all who have lost.....

Hach how bout a complimentry pics for us .....ty

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
at least you got the important things taken care of, how's your property doing? hopefully not crispy, hang in there and good luck to everyone in the area

1 - 20 of 20 Posts