Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
shitbird said:
When do ya need it?
My copy is at the scanner's right now..."King Cole".
In the 140s somewhere..but, when it's back I can hook ya up.
Good mornin shitbird!
Speakin of haircuts (the other day) Ole Cole has one of the preferred haircuts of the majority of this board - correct me if I'm wrong!
Flattops and greasers - Oh no - It's SHA NA NA!!!!!!!!!

Hey wait a minute - isn't Cole - Bowser's brother?

hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!

A little morning humor!

duki

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
That's funny, I was just admiring Cole's hair this morning. He makes good bikes too.

dukisvintage said:
Good mornin shitbird!
Speakin of haircuts (the other day) Ole Cole has one of the preferred haircuts of the majority of this board - correct me if I'm wrong!
Flattops and greasers - Oh no - It's SHA NA NA!!!!!!!!!

Hey wait a minute - isn't Cole - Bowser's brother?

hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!

A little morning humor!

duki

·
Registered
221 Posts
shitbird said:
When do ya need it?
My copy is at the scanner's right now..."King Cole".
In the 140s somewhere..but, when it's back I can hook ya up.
Hey Shitbird...can I send a digi-camcorder with Rico to Monday night's screening in SF? If not, just send me a DVD!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hahahahahahaaaaa!!!
Yeah, if you are gonna be ripped, let it be by the bruthas!
It's gonna be good to see he, Cole, Brandon, and Decker...hopefully, we'll be BB-Qing at the hacienda.
Fucking Cole and his hair....just a slick looking bastard with waaay too many style-points....ever seen the guy smoke? Shit...makes it look GOOD.
Hahahaha...and Rico, fuuuck, that dude smells so RIGHT...crisp, lined-up hair-do. I feel like such a slob around him.
Shit, I am too much of a goon for all that.
I do two things in the bathroom...READ HardCore Choppers on the can, and shower...QUICKLY.
I got shit to do outside.
Old, married-off....fuck it....longhair is like being bald, just pull it back, and go. I have never felt cool enough to have a 'do.
Just like the black deal, I don't wear to to be "slim" or "cool"...I am just too big for Garanamals, and always wind-up UNDER a car, or wiping 90 weight on my pants before I know it.
The wife doesnt' even bother anymore..she just gets me black Carhartts, and pretends I am cool.
Hey, Bowzer IS COOL...I just get a little bummed on the hairless exposed chest, and gold lam'e of the black dude.....(SHUDDER!!)

·
Registered
221 Posts
shitbird said:
Hahahahahahaaaaa!!!
Yeah, if you are gonna be ripped, let it be by the bruthas!
We can avoid the rip--just send the advance DVD!
I did get to see the sample Rico had, so I have a feeling the whole movie's gonna be fuckin cool. If I somehow (purposely) get in a fight with the old lady, I might just hop on plane and head up to SF Monday!
Oh, and I'll "do" up the coif better than Cole could imagine just for the occassion!

·
Registered
601 Posts
SERIOUSLY, do come up here...I'd be more than happy to meet ya!
We are all gonna be having a great time, and it's "more the merrier" in my book, and thanks so much for the "ups" on the film.
It's WAY more insane...those were just "placeholders"...basically shit compared to the finished product.
Rico's parts are fucking great..and I feel we really captured his best essence.
Cole?
Oh shit..he fucking rules, and is just the BEST interview one could ever hope to have with a "subject".
You'll be stoked how we allowed his natural authority on things set the benchmark for the standards of the film, and it's asthetic.
He and Decker just LAY IT DOWN.
Fucking come up here...I'll buy ya a damned flaggon of ye olde finest meade!
www.jasonjesseemovie.com www.independentsf.com for directions.
See ya there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts