Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cant remember where the lil spring attached by the clutch cable insidfe the cover... who can tell me or show me a pic?

i gotta work on this bike when my ankle is better.. and i think i can finish it off in a days work, maybe 6 hours or so...

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Man youve been posting for the past two weeks begging for every bit of advise known to man.
What happen to that 2hr motor swap and over night bike build?:D

Yes Im busting your balls:p But you asled for it:eek:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahhahahahha, i know antibilly...

not sure if u read my post, but i got 2/3 done with swap in about 6 hours ..... there was a thread called like "fucked up day" or some shit like that.. then i went for a ride and busted my ankle up REAL bad, plus lost half a tooth, just had to have it pulled yesterday... so all i can do is day dream in my bed about how i can build this bike. and watch worlds fastest indian.. so i sit here and think about what im not sure on, LOL... and post, so i can finish it all soon as i can put weight on my ankle..

i said i could do it in a day, and had i not been thrown off my shit, i think it would be done... maybe a day and a half... paint aside ofcourse, i cant pick a color anyways..

heres the thread about the accident and about how far i got on the bike with a pic... this is all in about 6 hours total work... BUSTIN my ass!! <LOL>...

http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6674

Antibilly said:
Man youve been posting for the past two weeks begging for every bit of advise known to man.
What happen to that 2hr motor swap and over night bike build?:D

Yes Im busting your balls:p But you asled for it:eek:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man, ANYONE have my answer here?

f*cked up foot and bad tooth and all, i wanna drug myself enough to work on it some tomorrow night, post some pics, but i gotta get this answer, LOL

·
Registered
26 Posts
51rat said:
cant remember where the lil spring attached by the clutch cable insidfe the cover... who can tell me or show me a pic?

i gotta work on this bike when my ankle is better.. and i think i can finish it off in a days work, maybe 6 hours or so...
from the cable retainer to the back chain side of the cover

1 - 8 of 8 Posts