Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cant remember where the lil spring attached by the clutch cable insidfe the cover... who can tell me or show me a pic?

i gotta work on this bike when my ankle is better.. and i think i can finish it off in a days work, maybe 6 hours or so...

· Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahhahahahha, i know antibilly...

not sure if u read my post, but i got 2/3 done with swap in about 6 hours ..... there was a thread called like "fucked up day" or some shit like that.. then i went for a ride and busted my ankle up REAL bad, plus lost half a tooth, just had to have it pulled yesterday... so all i can do is day dream in my bed about how i can build this bike. and watch worlds fastest indian.. so i sit here and think about what im not sure on, LOL... and post, so i can finish it all soon as i can put weight on my ankle..

i said i could do it in a day, and had i not been thrown off my shit, i think it would be done... maybe a day and a half... paint aside ofcourse, i cant pick a color anyways..

heres the thread about the accident and about how far i got on the bike with a pic... this is all in about 6 hours total work... BUSTIN my ass!! <LOL>...

http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6674

Antibilly said:
Man youve been posting for the past two weeks begging for every bit of advise known to man.
What happen to that 2hr motor swap and over night bike build?:D

Yes Im busting your balls:p But you asled for it:eek:

· Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man, ANYONE have my answer here?

f*cked up foot and bad tooth and all, i wanna drug myself enough to work on it some tomorrow night, post some pics, but i gotta get this answer, LOL

· Registered
24 Posts
51rat said:
cant remember where the lil spring attached by the clutch cable insidfe the cover... who can tell me or show me a pic?

i gotta work on this bike when my ankle is better.. and i think i can finish it off in a days work, maybe 6 hours or so...
from the cable retainer to the back chain side of the cover

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.