Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang,
Thanks so much for the kind words and support, just thought we'd let you all know that last night the film was awarded Best Documentary at the Temecula Film Festival. So many people came out for the screening with their rods and skoots, it was overwhelming.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ride hard,
Zack and Scott

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats! Sorry for the no-show...grandma flaked on babysittin. Kutty says it went very well. Final version is great (and thanks for throwing me under the bus instead of Kutty with the missuses!!!).

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congratulatins I imagine you have to put in alot of long hours to make it this far.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Congrats!
You know...the more I watch it...the more I think about the work that went into it.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Polock Joe said:
144 hugs total and 3 open mouth kisses of the man on man variety.
THAT'S fucking funny!
:D
Although...I'm not sure I want to know WHY you counted!

·
Registered
114 Posts
choppertown said:
Hey Gang,
Thanks so much for the kind words and support, just thought we'd let you all know that last night the film was awarded Best Documentary at the Temecula Film Festival. So many people came out for the screening with their rods and skoots, it was overwhelming.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ride hard,
Zack and Scott
Congrats! Mine arrived this week & I just watched it today - including all the extras - awesome! More inspiration to get my bike done!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts