Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang,
If you have time, please join us at this Sunday's screening of Choppertown in the Pacific Palisades as part of the Pacific Palisades Film Fest.

Pacific Palisades Film Fest Monthly Screening
sponsored by Friends of Film

Sunday, October 23 at 8pm at Theater Palisades
941 Temescal Canyon Road, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

ride hard,
Zack and Scott
www.choppertown.net

·
Registered
675 Posts
Got a time?
choppertown said:
Hey Gang,
If you have time, please join us at this Sunday's screening of Choppertown in the Pacific Palisades as part of the Pacific Palisades Film Fest.

Pacific Palisades Film Fest Monthly Screening
sponsored by Friends of Film

Sunday, October 23 at 8pm at Theater Palisades
941 Temescal Canyon Road, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

ride hard,
Zack and Scott
www.choppertown.net

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey grease monkey,

thanks for your post. we had a similar post on the hamb today about screening in vegas. basically, we'd love to screen the film all over the country and give everybody a chance to experience it on the big screen. we're always open to suggestions from venue owners and are busting our asses to get it shown everywhere. you guys are making it happen for us, thanks as always.

zack and scott

Grease Monkey said:
Is this thing comin to the Seattle area? I'd like to see it on the big screen...

·
Registered
134 Posts
choppertown said:
hey grease monkey,

thanks for your post. we had a similar post on the hamb today about screening in vegas. basically, we'd love to screen the film all over the country and give everybody a chance to experience it on the big screen. we're always open to suggestions from venue owners and are busting our asses to get it shown everywhere. you guys are making it happen for us, thanks as always.

zack and scott
I aint doin shit tonight, so I dug this link up for you. These guys (landmark) run some of the best "indie" theaters in the Greater Seattle area. I'm sure you guys are busy as hell, but I hope this helps bring this film to the area.

http://www.landmarktheatres.com/AboutLandmak/contactindex.htm

·
Registered
81 Posts
All we have around here are the big corporate theatres (or the uh, "other" kind). Actually, there is Burns court cinema, an old theatre in sarasota that shows indie films. They were the only ones in town to show "Basquiat" or "pollock". They might show something like this if you are interested in a florida show. Here's there info--Burns Court Cinema

506 Burns Lane
Sarasota, FL 34236
941-955-3456
[email protected]

·
Registered
199 Posts
Up here in the Sacto. area there is the crest which plays not so mainstream stuff, nice old theatre, lots of red velvet and gold leaf.
-Jesse

·
Registered
884 Posts
doan forget about the tower theater. they play alot if indie and documentry type films. i think it would be cool to see a bunch of bikes and rods under the neon lights. bring on up cause i wanna see it on the big screen.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Well, we have a classy old theater downtown. Between myself and CrazyD(Dave knows all the true riders), we could prob fill the place, 2000 seats I think. They are usually receptive to screenings like this. I am will to do a little legwork or at least put you guys in touch. For some reason the Black Hills are full of bikes? Not just in August either! hahahahaa

choppertown said:
hey grease monkey,

zack and scott

·
Registered
83 Posts
Glen said:
I bought two of James Intveld's CD's they arrived today. I dig it.
EXACTLY! I thought it was very appropriate for the movie and after the sinners prayer I knew I just had to get this music.
Still waiting for it to be delivered though...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts