1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityConcord
StateNC
Pricevaries
VTwin brand neck cup kit for 1" stems. Brand new and includes cups, bearings, races (already pressed in), and dust shields. I got it from The Factory and wound up using my old cups and bearings. Cost me $65. For you, $40 plus shipping. ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

OEM FXSTS springer caliper mount with bushing for 3/4" axle. Looks nearly new. $40 plus shipping. ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

Bates type solo seat in black. Looks great. Very small tears on bottom front from rubbing on hinge. Not noticeable when mounted, check photo. Springs are not included, but a chrome hinge is included although not in photo. $40 plus shipping. ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

Badass headlight, a little over 4" wide. The mount went directly on my Paughco springer hole between the springs, no mods or mounts needed. I took it apart and the back of the light says GE Aircraft passing light 28V, it has the cool GE on the lens. I hooked the wire to 12v and the mounting post to ground and it works. One speed only, no hi/lo, one wire only, grounds through mounting. I bought a pair of these at the swaps to hopefully make one good one, they were both good to go. So I used one for my bike and am passing this one on to you. $50 plus shipping.

No paypal, USPS money order ONLY.

I love to trade almost as much as I love cash. Here's a list of what I need. Please send pics with trade offers.

Cool ironhead pipes, not regular drags.
OEM style fat sporty pegs with male mounting boss.
chopper style battery box.
two blade style gas caps for Cleveland/Lowbrow alien tank.
small battery for electric start.
small size cool old helmet.
Short springer risers for 1" bars (bolt goes in through top instead of bottom).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts