Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Som teasers.More picturest o come later.17 panheads and 10 knukleheads runnig + more.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Heden said:
Some teasers.More pictures to come later.17 panheads and 10 knukleheads running.

Very nice,thanks for the pics. I like the 5" Panhead Stroker!
They all look they were saying they want to come back home!! Please send them back and I will take care of them!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry- I think we keep them and refined them As Per Leis have done to this Stroked Knuklehead

More to come

·
Registered
374 Posts
Heden said:
Som teasers.More picturest o come later.17 panheads and 10 knukleheads runnig + more.
I'd like to see more of the candy red knuckle way in the background with the glide front end/sissy bar. looks like it's on it's way to mecca if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the Harpoon said:
I'd like to see more of the candy red knuckle way in the background with the glide front end/sissy bar. looks like it's on it's way to mecca if you know what I mean.
Hi
Here is a picture of Martinez Knuckel.
I have no more pictures of the bike just know, but I can get some more if you want. Just let me know.
I think the bike is going to Rome and meet the new Pope more than going to Mecca :)

Harpoon,
I like your paint on Flying Dutchmans bike.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Is that bike in the foreground (1st picture) "Satans Dream"? If it is, did Anders Nygren own/build that? How did you all get all our vintage bike shit? Probably 'cause the old guys sold it all to buy new AMF stuff. You all screwed up my life in the mid-90s with your overly tasteful, period perfect but better [email protected]#$%^!!! FUCKIN' EUROPEANSJAPANESEINDIANLARRYJASONJESSECHOPPERDAVE!!!!!... God bless you crazy fuckers you. Sell it all back to us...Naaaww, ya better not. We'd just trade it off for a flamed PT Cruiser.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Conder said:
Is that bike in the foreground (1st picture) "Satans Dream"? If it is, did Anders Nygren own/build that? How did you all get all our vintage bike shit? Probably 'cause the old guys sold it all to buy new AMF stuff. You all screwed up my life in the mid-90s with your overly tasteful, period perfect but better [email protected]#$%^!!! FUCKIN' EUROPEANSJAPANESEINDIANLARRYJASONJESSECHOPPERDAVE!!!!!... God bless you crazy fuckers you. Sell it all back to us...Naaaww, ya better not. We'd just trade it off for a flamed PT Cruiser.
The bike is "Satans Dream" it is Joakim Krantz who has built it, and also paint it.
I just putting up some more pictures on ImageSchack so I can post theme here.
So as you use to say "Stay Tuned".

·
Registered
591 Posts
Heden said:
So as you use to say "Stay Tuned".
True, I used to say "Stay Tuned" back in 2001, now I say [email protected]#$%^&**&^%$##$%^&**&^%$##$%^&**&^%$$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????. It seems to fit a little better these days.

JOAKIM KRANTZ, got it. "Satan's Dream"...Narrowing the back half of the frame was a SHARP idea man. I've never seen that done or even heard of anyone doing it. The headlight is perfect ( I had an army buddy who tried to get out of our unit by claiming he was a SATAN WORSHIPPER/CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTOR, and he told me about a vision of the devil he had once..."He turned around real fast and looked at me over his shoulder with this demented grin. He had milky yellow eyes shaped like upside down triangles..."), paint's fantastic, I better stop before I become a stalker or start crying. I read somewhere the owner did nearly the entire bike himself! UNREAL.

Even with all the money and time I had at the start of A.T.F., I don't think I could've built a better chopper for SATAN. Maybe you all can bring that thing over when we run? We'll try and talk ZERO into building GOD's Chop!

After nearly ten years, those Dunlop tires and 3" belt drive on my Pan are starting to stand out a little, but F.T.W. I'M A REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! - A.T.F.F.F.A.T.F.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts