Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the 2011 Chopped Rod & Custom show was a great weekend again.The turn out of custom bikes this year was the highest its been since this event started 4 years ago(despite heavy rain on the friday ,a cold day saturday ,but a beaut day on the sunday)
It was excellent to catch up with Kev (kbg) having last talked face to face back in the early 90's,and with many other like minded bike and car nuts.
These are most of the pics I took ,but I did not capture all the bikes as there was a lot going on ,including the dirt drags in the centre field ,which were really the mud drags in the light of fridays rain.Definitely an event worth going too if you can make it.
Enjoy and cheers R
Sorry fellas just got a email from photobucket ,seems that I've exceeded my bandwidth usage for October,best I can do is give you the direct link to that album ,otherwise pics will be back up on 1st Nov :-(
http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/Aussiechopperfreak/Chopped%20show%202011/

George's Preunit

The ex Mr mit BSA

Kev's twin Mag preunit

Ferg's longbike

Nifty 45 WL complete with blower

More coming......

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

and the last one ,for the scooter tramps ;-)

Melbourne and Victoria Guys ,there is the " Kick Start Sunday" Chopper Run from Melbourne to Ballarat Sunday 4th March 2012, Mark it on your calender 10am at the Mobil service station on the ring road just before the western freeway turn off.
Cheers R

·
Registered
304 Posts
here's some pictures I took on the Saturday, pity about the weather but as always I had a ball, this event just gets better and better, my Beeza dirt tracker will definitely be there in 2012.

-Nick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts