Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, here is another Triumph building thread. I bought the bike back in 2009 in a pretty bad condition. I made a lowbudget rebuild to ride the bike and getting some experiences with brit-bikes. In the past years i made some modification and had lots of fun with it. But now its time to rebuild the bike again and put it into a real beauty ....

if you interested in some older pics you can check my blog:

http://chopped5ta.blogspot.de/

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is how the bike looks when i bought it in January 2009. Pretty bad condition, not running, forward controls :-( .... But its a street legal hardtailed Triumph, in Germany hard to find!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the old oiltank was sittin' a little too low, so the chain was hittin' the tank. with a new oiltank by elswick cycles was enough clearance and even looks better!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i found a nos wassel handlebar and small sissybar at the swap meet, the tank is an 80ies Mustang style Tank made by AME

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Looks great, I like it. Will you paint the rear mudguard and oil tank the same colour as the fuel tank?

You thought it was in a state when you got it??? Nothing to how mine looked when I go it!

Cheers Dan.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
rebuild summer 2010.....i made some changes..mustang style gas tank made by AME, nos Wassel handlebar, sissybar, new paint and a Boyer ignition with a Boyer power box and no battery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts