Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the rear fender trimmed and mounted, made some brass and chrome tips for the pipes and started modifying the oil tank.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Nice touch the brass tips like it alot.Painten the tanks and all or just the fender?

Shoe
think i'll leave the tanks as is for awhile and paint the fenders and oil tank gloss black. actually the oil tank will get powdercoated but it'll be glossy black. for a front fender i think i'm going to use a modified xs yamaha fender.
i think the tips worked out pretty good. i plan on putting a few other brass accents here and there.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Bill,I could shoot some powder on those head pipes for you double quick if need be?I also need a trump wiring tutorial if you wanna do some swappin:0)?

Call me when you get a chance,I need to come by

·
Registered
139 Posts
duh,by the way,the bike is lookin fantastic Bill.....the exhaust is really nice.Sastified with the powder?

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FHP said:
duh,by the way,the bike is lookin fantastic Bill.....the exhaust is really nice.Sastified with the powder?
thanks. yeah the powder turned out great. it gets a lot of compliments from everybody. i was going to ask you about shooting those headpipes. i started building the new oil tank today so it'll probably be ready in a week or so. i need to get my front hub and brake drum stripped so you can take them too. no problem on the wiring. i can do a trump drunk in my sleep with both brains tied behind my back. i've even got a zenior diode around here someplace if you don't have one.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'll try and get by there tomorrow,you gonna be around?That way you can let me know what we need to do the wiring and I can pick it up while i'm out.I have a podtronics unit,so it should be simple,you just said you liked to do wiring so I thought I would use the knowledge offered up to me.No problem on the powder stuff,i'll help you get it ready and can have it back before the end of the week.Call me in the am,gonna hit the rack...later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts