Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sun. a couple of the sinners threw a small bash at a bar in LB. nice family event with kids etc. about 40 bikes/cars showed up for the little show & BBQ.
they made 2 trophys, 1 peoples choice & 1 sinners choice. a chick took sinners choice. malisa from san diego. we met her a few times in the past at swap meets & through friends. but I dont think we ever payed attention when she talked about the scoot she was building!! she kicked our ass'es when she pulled in alone after a 80 mile ride. her bike rules & she built it & lookes hot on it.
it was fun to watch the guy's gawk at her. few actually talked to her or hit on her. the intimadation won over the lust. men dont always do well with chicks on bikes. she is really cool, doesnt think she's the shit, actually she's shy. ruler.

·
Registered
181 Posts
dude, there is nothing, I mean NOTHING, hotter than a chick on a bike...and I don't mean one posing on one either....a chick who rides has all my respect and a healthy dose of my lust....and a chick who BUILDS is even better...

Guys who get intimidated by this aren't worthy of 'em...tell her to come east any time she wants too....

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
God bless her little heart, this gal rules.

We've got quite a few girls that ride bikes down here, but not one that built it herself.

I love seeing girls on crotch rockets, that makes me hot.

·
Registered
148 Posts
God, I've gotta move to California. She rocks.

I'm pretty sure we don't have any hot chicks building bikes here in PA.
We have lots of scary gym-teacher lesbians with femullets riding, but that's about it.

I am curious as to how she got her trophy home, though.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Nappy said:
I am curious as to how she got her trophy home, though.
She took her shirt off and tied it to the tank. :)

By the way, there is a chick riding around here, on what can only be a home-built, and she really is quite fine. I've seen her around a few times in the last few monthes. Poor girl keeps getting lost, I guess. Maybe you can help her home if you run across her. :)

The Femullet Avenger rides again.

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
I hate girls on bikes and I hate girls w/ Hot Rods and I hate girls in Kustoms.

All that said, something is right w/ that girl and that bike and it doesn't have shit to do w/ her being sort of cute and I can't understand it. I'm puzzled...

·
Registered
376 Posts
if ya wanna see chicks on bikes, go to sturgis RIGHT NOW! i saw many fine looking chicks riding their own bikes there when i went a couple of years ago. i would suppose it's about the same from year to year. i talked to as many of them as i could; that is all the ones who weren't actually moving. several when we pulled up to stop signs at the same time. most were very good riders. one followed me from somewhere down around crazy horse to up around lead (leads?). i kept an eye on her in my mirror and she handled her big twin as well as most any guy i've seen; and a lot better than some.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Anthem said:
I know exactly what you mean!

The only problem is every girl I've seen on a crotch rocket is 10x worse then any squid I've seen. AND they are usually wearing sandles! WTF?
My friend Susette will whupyer ass on the track...

My friend Sarah will whup yer ass in the dirt...

And my girlfriend Bek will just plain whup yer ass...

sorry no "chopper/bobber/fredder/ralpher shots. Bek's working on one.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Cool, cute...but somebody get that girl some boots. She's gonna end up like Gary if she keeps riding in capris and sneakers. ;)

And by the way, are girls making up for the same thing guys are making up for when they put on those long front ends?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Anthem said:
The only problem is every girl I've seen on a crotch rocket is 10x worse then any squid I've seen. AND they are usually wearing sandles! WTF?
Pub crawlin in Fells Point the other night I saw this chick on a gixxer that tripped me up, and warranted a righteous punch in the arm from a certain lady love of mine. Two ironic things about this - one I'm not very fond of gixxers at all, and two my lady love never gives me a hard time about checking out other chicks (in fact we usually compare notes). But this booty babe was smokin, and on a bike. What was even funnier, it looked like she rode all serious, speedfreak business style, while all her compatriots were feeling the Biker Boyz vibe.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
I can attest to atchs' statement, more female riders every year up here for the rally. Lots of them ride real well.......better than many of the malebankelawestobrokers.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I was at my favorite local one day and this crew of ***** bikers pulled in and man they were a scary bunch. They had some totally disgusting name that I can't remember, it was truly a horrible sight.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.