Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
SWEET !!!! and the bikes cool to !!! LOL !!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Once said to the wife that as soon as she was able to start my '78 bonnie, she could have a triumph of her own. Result is, she now has her own '64 T100ss!

We've JUST got back from the Manx Classic races, and are absolutely knackered. Had to rebuild the bonnie gearbox in the tent last Sunday/Monday, now OK (tiny problem, right in the back of the box, made 5th gear impossible). Her '64 bent a valve on Wednesday, while having a go at a Swedish Buell, as they went past Sarah's Cottage..Doh! (She wouldn't have had a go across the mountain, but on the twistys...) Still, it's up on the bench and will back on the road by Monday.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I miss riding with my wife. But last week, she asked me to get her bike out and get it ready and I was SO happy! I like my solo seats on the Pan and the shovel! Shes getting the bug agian to ride, so we will be back on the road together. She sold her 75 sporty xlh 15 years ago, but she enjoys her 81 CB750 too. She's not too picky, just like being on 2 wheels. She really did like her 72 650 Bonnie, though. Ill get her back on a trumpet again.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I'm building my shovel with my girl and when she can start it, she can have it so I can start in on the pan!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts