Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Call me crazy but I'd like to see that in person. Seeing the ghost town like that would be a hair raising experience.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
wjjeeper said:
Call me crazy but I'd like to see that in person. Seeing the ghost town like that would be a hair raising experience.
Yeah so would I.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That rules, very interesting ride. How is she doing?
I messured the radiation in my house on this old Civil Defense gieger counter and it hardly moved...2-5mR/hr!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
ok, "fair and balanced" ..

whatdahell, one of Fox New's best is now White House press secretary ..

found more interesting related stuff .. re the 20th anniversary Today, from Nat'l Geographic, a nice virtual presentation :

http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0604/sights_n_sounds/

and, I had seen similar a year or so back on different motorcycle forums, but here is a more thorough debunking of Elena .. draw your own conclusions ..

(4 page thread, several posters were/are also viewers of the 'dead zone')((mostly pg 3)) :
http://www.uer.ca/forum_showthread.asp?fid=1&threadid=8951&currpage=1

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
7 Posts
StraightPipez said:
Very cool. Almost unbelievable.
that's because it is partially fake. yes she was near chernobyl, but it was on a guided tour, and some pics are not what they claim to be. still interesting to see nonetheless.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hate to join the buzzkill bandwagon, But if you do a search on her you'll find that you'll find that what isn't fabricated is embelished in regards to her trip through the site. She took a public tour with her helmet and the pictures are of her boyfriend's bike, which was never in the zone. She doesn't even know how to ride. I was a bit disappointed. Sporty girl rides large displacement bike through post apocalypse wasteland.....who could ask for more? Somebody please show me the real thing.
-Nick

·
Registered
174 Posts
That's one craaaaazy bitch.

But then I grew up swimming in the water vents that come spewing out of three mile island.

·
Registered
142 Posts
MobyNick said:
She took a public tour with her helmet and the pictures are of her boyfriend's bike, which was never in the zone.
-Nick
It struck me as weird when I was reading it, she seemed to have knowledge about radiation and the affects of exposure to it but still spent much time in a radioactive "Dead zone" with out any precautions other than a gieger counter!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
This gal is really cool. I read these a couple years ago I think, and then I was down in Myrtle at an antique store and they had a bunch of iron cross's and Hitler era stuff. I got a cover emblem off of a 1900's Marine Uniform, but I had to tell the lady at the store she couldnt keep the Marine stuff on the same shelf as the Hitler stuff, just dont go together. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dragon said:
and, I had seen similar a year or so back on different motorcycle forums, but here is a more thorough debunking of Elena .. draw your own conclusions ..

(4 page thread, several posters were/are also viewers of the 'dead zone')((mostly pg 3)) :
http://www.uer.ca/forum_showthread.asp?fid=1&threadid=8951&currpage=1

How depressing! I think I liked the lie better. Guess now you're going to tell me there's no Easter Bunny. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
27 Posts
well thats just dumb, chernobyl is still considered a highly radioactive red zone. I have a heat transfers teacher from russia, and he has a lake house about 90 miles from what is still considered dangerous because of chernobyl and he said his tomato's are about a foot in diameter. She should watch out if she isnt used to high levels of radiation like that she could get radiation fever, and die from it.

also, where she is talking about the liquidators, she left out the part about the bio-bots. Immediatly after the explosion, the soviets had to start clean-up before everyone found out about their failure.so they had a few thousand soilders the would send in one at a time with a shovel and they would start shoveling radioactive material back into the core for all of 10 -15 seconds before they would just collapse and die. Then they would send in the next one.

ok I just read that other link, my bad

1 - 20 of 20 Posts