Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Luke Nosewalker said:
Gennaro do you know any good priced quality shops that could true and lace my wheels? Also I need my cylinders bored I just bought some .40 over pistons? Where should I go? Thanks./
There's a bunch of shops that will do it, Fear City is right down the block from your work. Mostly, they do complete bikes and sell them rather than repairs, but they'll probably hook you up. If you need some bits, you should make the trek up to Morrie's in Richmond. Yeah, it's a haul, but it's THE place to go for parts.

Whatever you do and whomever you bring it to, DO NOT TAKE IT TO THAT FAT, BALD HEADED, SCUMBAG COCKSUCKER ON BELMONT. That prick will not only over charge you, but will likely give you back something completely different from what you brought in.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude! That Fat Fuck on Belmont! He is a total TOOL! When I moved to Chicago 3 years ago I went down there to check his place out he was a total prick. I said I was in the market for a tank, springer front end, and some pipes for the 500. He showed me everything and I said "how much" he said cant sell it Im putting it on ebay. He showed me some pipes. "How much?" He said going to put on ebay. How much for that springer? Oh, those bring big money on ebay. I cant sell them. What the FUCK. I was totally excited thought I would meet some guys in my scene. Fuck no just a rude douche bag. Then the polesmoker tells me "Is there anything else because im busy and walks off. I was so pissed. I thought maybe it was just because I was so young (22) at the time. Little did the motherfucker know I had money on me and more than enough to buy the shit hes pawning. I might be young but I make decent money and my wife does as well. I also asked how much a top end rebuild would be he said. "A lot." Thats all he said. Does he think Im fucking stupid. I know it wouldnt be cheap I was just asking ball park figures. I was so pissed I was going to write a letter to The Horse and let everyone know not to deal with him. I have heard others that have bad experience with him and have heard nothing good.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You know..i dont know of any good shops in the chicagoland area.. there used to be one in Joliet, Kalbo's.. Hot Rod CHassis and Cycle will do just about anything bikewise, but they dont have a truing stand as of yet and thay have to farm that out.

Whats the cost comparison for new jugs? as opposed to boring?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.