Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a day and age filled with swindlers and crooks, it's nice to know that folks like MikeV will send an item to a total stranger and not worry about payment until later.

I got the enrichener yesterday, thank you Mike for having trust in me, it means a lot in this corrupt world.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
that does deserve some credit. just a few weeks ago i ordered a bunch of stuff from raskcycle & paid up front & they sent the package. I get the package & my throttle cable is missing. i called them up & the guy gave me a hard time saying "we'll we shipped it, its GOT to be in the box" im like "no man, its missing, this is why im calling you. you need to send me a throttle cable".

so here, i paid for the thing up front & even then, when i call the guy, he accuses me of BSing him. i said, "if i was gonna BS you id tell you you forgot to put the new carb in the box rather than an f'n $15 cable"

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
exactly why i WONT and REFUSE to deal with any of the major brit dealers...its hard enough for them to get them to take your order if its not in thier catelog (NOTHING i ever buy is in thier catalog and they are too damn lazy to look anything up) .

Nads, id trust you with my wife! (but not my mom)

I deal with classicbike as much as I can. I tell him i need something, he orders it or gets it....and we square up. sometimes before, sometimes after, if i need a part and i can trust your not going to dick me on the price, i dont care, even if i pay a few bucks more just to deal with someone who doesnt mind dealing with me.

and customer service doesnt/shouldng stop after they get your money and send your stuff.

sorry for my rant.

over the past few weeks ive traded lots of things for my triumph. Few guys sent me somethings and said "when you get around to figuring out what you want to trade, let me know, no rush" i do the same thing with parts.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I should have given credit to a my fellow J.J.'rs that I've bought from too! But alas I am a slacker of the worst guise.....anywaythanks to Porkpie for the totally bitchin Very White Pegs!
It's like putting on new Addidas. Untill the first ride now they are Greyish Pegs but still rule!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hey Mike, I wanna buy your trump, go ahead and get it in the mail and I will gladly pay you like next week or somethin.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fuck you Antibilly, I ain't no thief, I'm a borrower, your shit's here, don't worry about it.

And Caffeine, you don't have a wife, you have a girlfriend, until you get hitched all bets are off baby!

and MikeV's a good cat, hats off to anyone that believes in trust.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Thanks Nads..........

Nads said:
In a day and age filled with swindlers and crooks, it's nice to know that folks like MikeV will send an item to a total stranger and not worry about payment until later.

I got the enrichener yesterday, thank you Mike for having trust in me, it means a lot in this corrupt world.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Mike, it works like a charm.

And the check is NOT in the mail, sucker!!!!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Got it today...and it bounced!!!!! At least I'm not alone....ther's one born every minute!

Glad it worked out!

Nads said:
Hey Mike, it works like a charm.

And the check is NOT in the mail, sucker!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts