Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't belive I JUST found this site! I've been looking for a blog that will be able to assist me in my hardtail bobber rebuild this winter in the cold cold north and I've now found it.
I have a 2002 Harley Davidson Sportster Custom 1200 that is going to be seeing the grinder real soon. I plan on keeping the motor, tranny and forks (with a little alterations of course ;)) and parting everything else out from flyrite smoke gun hardtail frame, Drag Specialties 21 x 3.5 60 Spoke front, Drag Specialties 18 x 5.5 60 spoke rear, sporty peanut tank, no front fender, custom rear fender, bars undecided dont know if i want to go with Roland Sands vintage handles or drags.... just a little taste.
I hope to get alot of useful tips and information from people along the way, and I will be sure to post pictures throughout the build.

·
Registered
73 Posts
One "eh" noob to another: if you just found this gem of a board, r-e-a-d and s-e-a-r-c-h before jumping in with all sorts of questions. Otherwise you'll just piss off the "old crowd" and have your shit deleted... let me point you to "The Manifesto" in the stickies.

You in the oil?

Welcome...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome from NS! I spent a few years in Eddy, and a few more in Cowtown up until about two years ago. Definitely miss Calgary and it's proximity to the mountains!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts