Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy came in the other day, And I ended up buying this motor and trans made into some sort of a working farm power plant. I thought I knew what it was but seeking the internet and the people I thought would know I'm still not sure what make or year it is. Hopefully you guy's can help me out. Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya I really think it is a indian scout junior its very close to the bike picture you posted. Thanks alot for the information you guys are deffinatly quick. I do think I may very well sell it what do you guys think it would be worth and how rare would it be? Im just uploading a video on youtube under "Indian junior motor for sale". You can check out more on how it works and that the motor spins FREE and clutch works as well.

Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
833 Posts
Flathead Sarge is full of shit. Although it's only 500 cc It will certainly go through a paper bag. Perhaps sarge ought to get out to BUB or speedweek to see what those little Indian 500cc engines can do (100+ mph). Remember, it's not a Harley, it's an Indian! With remarks like his, its no wonder so many folks have quit the AMCA recently.
It's why avoid clubs in general.
500 cc Indian Scout Jr./741 has enough oomph to get you down the road. It ain't gonna take a Ducati on mind you.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.