Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a T140 disk brake front end on my project. I need to take the brake lever and master cylinder apart to clean and rebuild it.

Since this is the only T140 part, I was hoping to avoid picking up a parts catalog.

So can someone send me a copy of the pages with the exploded views and parts numbers?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot. This is a big help. Now if I can find someplace in dallas that sells Kroil, I might be able to get the thing apart.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
one_bitter_dude said:
Thanks alot. This is a big help. Now if I can find someplace in dallas that sells Kroil, I might be able to get the thing apart.
sure thing, no problem. that manuals-on-cd is a wonderful thing.

I've always heard of that Kroil stuff, and usually from folks up north but never seen it down here. you can still find Liquid Wrench in the original liquid form, but if it's that bad it may have attacked the sides of the bore too.

the saving thing for modern Brits, available from the bigger suppliers, is a aftermkt replacement stainless steel master; if they have set up for years & are junk it's a better-than-oem option.

Good luck.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts