Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gonna take the plunge and make the pizza cutter a hand jammer. i'm just not sure exactly how i want to go about the foot clutch part. it's a cable pull clutch and the cable goes straight up out of the top of the housing.

any pics would be great to spark the imagination!! thanks

sparky...

·
Registered
19 Posts
you can make the cable come out at 90 deg by runing the cable through a bit of 1/4" tube bent through 90 deg. This can then be fitted to the case by turning a small adapter and another adapter to fit the cable to the tube. Sounds complecated, but is simple.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so basically take a piece of 1/4 inch tube. bend it.. run the cable through it..and voila!! good idea!

chopsnbobbers said:
you can make the cable come out at 90 deg by runing the cable through a bit of 1/4" tube bent through 90 deg. This can then be fitted to the case by turning a small adapter and another adapter to fit the cable to the tube. Sounds complecated, but is simple.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now i really see what you are talking about!! and that is one righteous looking ride man!

chopsnbobbers said:
yeap you got it, by using tube you can get a tighter bend without the cable getting tight. I did it on the throttle cables for my Trump

http://www.jockeyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2013

pic #5 shows the 2 tubes coming from the twist grip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.