1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityTwin Cities
StateMN
PriceVaries
I JUST ADDED A FEW MORE PARTS, REMOVED THE ONES THAT SOLD, AND LOWERED THE PRICE ON THE REST OF THEM. I CAN SHIP THESE PARTS IMMEDIATELY. FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS. PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. THANKS!

What I've got here is a beautiful Triumph frame that was completely metal sculpted waaaaay back in the day and done VERY well. There isn't a stitch of filler anywhere on this. It's all metal and its SMOOTH! You can run any unit 650 or 750 in it. It's a stock Triumph front loop that was steel molded and I've never seen a hard tail welded on and sculpted as nicely as this one. This would look awesome with a high frisco mount tank to show off the work. Paint it or run it bare so people can appreciate how much craftsmanship is in this frame. This had been marked "SOLD", but payment never arrived so it's back up for sale. Looking for $650 plus shipping (probably around $150 in the lower 48). THANKS!

Random carb odds and ends.
Stock intake off of my '68 Shovel: $20 shipped
NOS Triumph/BSA aircleaner, never used: $20 shipped
Finned Webco float bowl for Amal monoblocs: $30 shipped
Intake: $35 shipped

Old Bridgestone tank. Looks like theres really nice chrome under the paint! This would be a great cafe tank or run it on whatever the hell you want. Super clean. $50 shipped.

Another original shovelhead oil tank. Chrome isn't perfect, but its a good solid runnable tank. Comes with both caps. $30 shipped.

Brand new set of 17" Dunlop tires. I bought them brand new, but now haven't got a use for them. Front is a 120/70ZR17 and the rear is a 180/55ZR17. Will fit many rockets. I paid $250 plus shipping for the pair, hows $200 shipped to your door sound?

Old British QD (quick detach) wheel. The hub is in perfect condition, the rim had a wobble so I cut the hub out. $50 shipped for the quick detach hub.

Cool vintage "fleur de lis" sissy bar. Nice shape. $45 shipped.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Beautiful set of iron head pipes. NO DENTS, NO DINGS! Awesome old chrome. Not rusty, not crusty, just nice old chrome. $75 shipped in the lower 48.

Crazy NOS digger type fender, never mounted on anything. Awesome lines, has a built in license plate bracket and a couple little dimples to run a tiny light in the back. Never seen another one like it. $55 shipped

1 - 2 of 2 Posts