Jockey Journal Forum banner

Buell chop question

4K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Black Knight 1 
#1 ·
I am currently working on a Buell chop and ran into a bit of a jam..... I got the engine a while back and can't remember how to to plumb the oil lines to the oil bag :confused:. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

G
#8 ·
I did not dare post pics of the bike.... Thing has a 280 tire in the back. I am building it for a guy who swears by huge back tires.
Guess I may be the only one that wants to see a 280 Tire Tube frame Buell...

Perhaps if I'm Quick enough when you post it, I will get to see it before it does get deleted....

IDEA.....

If you would be so kind enough to PM me a photo....I would be more then Thankful.....

P.S.

I ride a Tuber that has a 180 on it...When it was made by Buell, it came out with a 150
No mods to the swing arm or frame for doing this...Just a new rim that was 1/2" more then what was there....was 5" wide and now is a 5.5 rim.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

#6 ·
Knight,
I know dick about buells but, ya might be able to find a service manual on line, that should have all of the info your looking for.

#12 ·
I do realize that now...You were expecting to see a stock framed bike..... Nah !!! I tried to kinda mix vintage and modern on this one the whole time trying to keep both in balance. I tried to tell the guy not to kill it with the big rubber but you know how that goes....
I still have the stock frame and the rest of the stuff if you know anyone that might be interested
I'm Grooving it .. :eek: .. Long, Low, Lean and Mean ..!!

But ..I got to tell ya....It's not the Buell I had pictured in my head....:p
And probably not what Eric had in mind too....:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.