Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what its actually called. What I'm looking for is the spacer/nut that threads onto the neck stem and holds the springer onto the frame neck and spaces out the top tree. Any finish is cool, I just need one with good usuable threads. Pm here is cool, email works too.

[email protected]

Thanx alot,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.