Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Im not sure, but I would be interested in knowing when you find out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thats a real nice set up and the carbs look like Amal GP's. The dual port head came stock on the US version of early Road Rockets with a bolt-on two-into-one manifold and was later modified by BSA and sold as a racing accessory permitting installation of twin carburetors.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I Want It For The Norbsa.

·
Registered
165 Posts
nutrocker said:
Thats a real nice set up and the carbs look like Amal GP's. The dual port head came stock on the US version of early Road Rockets with a bolt-on two-into-one manifold and was later modified by BSA and sold as a racing accessory permitting installation of twin carburetors.
Sorry pete, the only head for twin carbs in alloy was the early A7SS head 500 so that it was elegible for production or GP Racing, and that there is a pair of TT9'S,The Super Flash "US Export only Iron Head" Had A Bolt on Manifold!(modified Star Twin part).
The Alloy A7 is What Chris Vincent Used on His Works Outfit.( I Still Have a little works data put by), Cheers The Baron

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Baron...just the info I was looking for. I'm building a little A10 scoot with a '62 A10 Golden flash (cast iron/monobloc) mill. I would love to run a single carb set up like this. I will be on the look out for one. Do you know if it can be run on the A10 instead of the A7? My guess would be yes if the carbs a tuned properly. Thanks for everyones input. Just one of the many things I love about the journal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts