Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BSA C11 bobber & C12 chop

just got this 52 BSA C11 its a little 250 its my first brit bike, just gonna be a little runaround, i just need to change the tank and rear fender and try and find a cheap white solo seat and a sparto light then i'll have it pretty much button'd up

from this

to this so far

·
Registered
315 Posts
Re: BSA C11 250 project

I liked it better as the stocker but thats just my opinion. Cool bike I'm looking for one myself.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

Looks kinda cool...I like it, but if I might make a suggestion...try not to do anything to it that can't be easily undone...it's just too good to hack up and would look great restored.
Just curious...the last one of these I rode had absolutely terrible brakes, almost to the point of having none at all...do your brakes work?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

everything im doing to it is completely reversible not welding the frame ect, so i can put it back to stock with in an hour or so.

the brakes are fine actually just trying to get the carb to work, got a rebuild kit coming in the post this week hopefully.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

dragged it out to see what it looks like now ive fitted a new fender and narrow'd the bars, also got another c12 for a parts bike for free so what i dont use im gonna make a chop out of i think for a laugh

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

the bobbers all up and running just waiting for parts, so cracked on a little with the chop, starting to sort that nasty rear end out and in the proccess thought i'd open up to the london market, perfect for all you commuters folds up and fits on the train and in your office..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

got a bit more done on the hard tail, at this rate im gonna need to start a new thread for this bike :p

·
Registered
456 Posts
Cool. I have a 47 C11 that I'm trying to finish rebuilding, it's mostly there now just trying to figure out how some of the rear bits fit, then it's into the gearbox to figure why I only have 2 gears. Fun little bikes, not too much power or anything but something fun to get around with. The gearboxes are supposed to be pretty fragile so go easy on her.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its been a while, the c11's on the road as my daily for work, when im not breaking it.

the c12's getting there just stripped the frame down doing final welding and mocking up, cleaning the frame them in gonna send it off to the powder coaters.

a few of us down here have followed the masses and opened up a blog so check us out! http://darksidesotb.blogspot.com/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts