Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here is is 9 days until the the willies old school chopper show and we are just beginning final assembly today. its a 1965 a65 bsa with a 1970 big stud engine. 4 inch stretch 2 inch drop. i wish i had pics of mock up and fab work, but i will be posting pics frequently over the next few days of building.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The hardtail was mated to the frame in a jig at The Factory Metal Works shop, so it is very straight. Jimmy fabricated the fender/mounts to the tail section, shimmed the rear wheel to align the chain run, and then built the rear wheel with the correct offset so that the center line of the tire would line up with the rib of the fender.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Just put in an automatic bid with your maximum that you are prepared to pay.
if you get outbid then someone wants it more than you.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Great looking bike. I wish some folks around here were into these cool old Brit bikes. I know nothing about them, but damn they are handsome. Around here if it aint a Street Glide with a 30" wheel and a set of apes, it ain't cool. Now everyone is riding around on bikes that look like everyone else's bike.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The forks are stock BSA as is the front wheel. That front fork / wheel combination began in the 1940`s, and was used thru 1968. The shrouds are vintage Wassell, after market parts made in England in the 60`s.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.