Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all.

I'm a 50(cough)something mechanical engineer. Many years experience as a mechanic, fabricator, machinist, etc.

Currently the GM of a manufacturing business in Tulsa, and a firearms design consulting business as well...here's one of my Saiga-12 shotguns; an 8" AK chambered in 12 gauge with a 20-round drum.

Recently purchased a '72 120R, and digging it, which is why I'm here soaking up the atmosphere. Now I'm shopping for my pre-unit project...preferably an early-fifties swingarm.

-Bob

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome. Should have shown you my Left Hand 1100's. Used to shoot skeet and trap before the retina detachments in '88.
Nice '72, reminds of one I used to have.
Call Jerry yet?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. Should have shown you my Left Hand 1100's. Used to shoot skeet and trap before the retina detachments in '88.
Nice '72, reminds of one I used to have.
Call Jerry yet?
I've done a little clay shooting but mostly my stuff is military, LEO, SWAT. Did some door breaching guns for the FBI Hostage Rescue Team last year, that was pretty cool.

I'm calling Jerry today to see what he has. Thanks again.

Here's another pic of my bike...you can see the front wheel over on the left of the pic just behind Mr.V8 Horsepower's badass '52...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts