Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
That seat is perfect for your bike....I like it now even more than before.

Great job on picking colors and design to match the tank. Looks awesome!

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
they really compliment your eyes . . . I love the third picture you posted , the colour of the engine case right in front of the seat . . . I think that's my favorite colour . freshly cleaned motor . I can almost smell it !

that bike is done and done , get back on it and go !

·
Registered
401 Posts
Seat looks great!

I got my shirt as well (at least one of them).... they fuckin' rule!

Do you ever have any problems with your clutch sticking since you are running an open primary? From time-to-time mine sticks.... Just wondering if mine is just telling me it's time for a little work (that and the smoke) or not.......

Tim

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Just make sure you push the plug wires ALL THE WAY DOWN into the towers, and use the short terminal ends in the kit. If the wires don't go all the way down, and you leave an air gap, you could burn the bottoms out of the brass inserts in the towers. If you don't switch to the shorter wire ends, you take a chance on crossfiring, and it will drive you nuts trying to trace the problem.

I don't know if I sent you the kit with the slipover black insulator for the point spring, but Dennis now uses a section of heatshrink instead - a tip from Buck Burgess on that.

Bike looks GOOD!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys!

Hex... My clutch works awesome! Never sticks. LP Williams 7 plate clutch.

Rich... I got your advice. I think you put everything I need in the box. I'll check this weekend.

Sean... Didn't you get my e-mail yesterday? The seat rules indeed. It's slightly thicker than the Bates which improves my riding position. Nice!

Frenz... I heard on the radio that the sun will come out on Saturday.. My buddy wants to go anyway!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts