Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I like it alot lookin good.Only thing I would do is move the nose of the seat up the backbone some so Springs would stand up straight and seat look level.But aint mine so it dont matter.Once again great work......

Shoe

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
same with me, FUCKIN beautiful, i would just move seat up forward, and personlly i would use hairpins so it sat closer, never liked the bigger springs, and throw on a double whitewall tire (not wide)...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as you can see my "phat ass" needs all the room i can get so the spring is staying put...and i dont like the pin style springs personally...as for the tire its an 18 so no dual stripe is available...sucks but soon i am getting new rubber on the rear...ken they killed off a whole bottle of Pepe Lopez...so its no wonder why the feel like shit today....hahha

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
******...got your trimmys up in the hizzy.

·
Registered
142 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
I like it alot lookin good.Only thing I would do is move the nose of the seat up the backbone some so Springs would stand up straight and seat look level.But aint mine so it dont matter.Once again great work......

Shoe
I agree, just think "Straight Edge"!

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
i really dig everything about that bike except:
1) the rear disc (like puttin' a billet grill in a 32 roadster)
2) tail light (ditto)
3) s&s air cleaner (just sick of seeing them)

other than that it's a killer scoot :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yup. That's what it needs to look just right.

Shit, who cares anyway? No one is looking at the seat springs when you're flexin and flossin those high pipes.

Tony Bones said:
Toss that sprung seat all together and set it up w/ a hardmounted seat that fits up to the fender nicely. Very cool bike.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lilbill said:
i really dig everything about that bike except:
1) the rear disc (like puttin' a billet grill in a 32 roadster) = like to stop when i want too...plus its an old hurst...so it rules..
2) tail light (ditto)= cheap to get me on the road...i habe a differnt one on the way..
3) s&s air cleaner (just sick of seeing them)=i like it...but i am gonna drill it.

other than that it's a killer scoot :)
=

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
ok, the disc can stay but the taillites gotta go. and i better see some holes in that aircleaner asap mister :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts