·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rockymtnpits said:
Cool.. how are you mounting the leather?
Duane has it figured out for the mounting..I'll post some pics when i get the seat.
There will be a pad under the leather so your ass shouldn't be grinding on the rivets too bad..

·
Registered
175 Posts
I can totally appreciate the skill and effort that went into that...and it IS really cool.

BUT...to me it looks like it should be on Conan the Barbarian's codpiece, and not on a bike.

Sorry...I've been holding that back for a while now...Thanks for letting me get that out. :eek:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey no problem..I like to hear all feedback. I figured go with something totally different than what I've seen on bikes..one of those you either love it or hate it designs.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Bass said:
I can totally appreciate the skill and effort that went into that...and it IS really cool.

BUT...to me it looks like it should be on Conan the Barbarian's codpiece, and not on a bike.

Sorry...I've been holding that back for a while now...Thanks for letting me get that out. :eek:
S0, how often do you think of codpieces?;)
Gregg

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
greggski said:
Also, Teach the seat looks great! You guys are doing some nice stuff.

Gregg
Thanks trying stuff that you don't see in the catalogs or TV

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.