·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rockymtnpits said:
Cool.. how are you mounting the leather?
Duane has it figured out for the mounting..I'll post some pics when i get the seat.
There will be a pad under the leather so your ass shouldn't be grinding on the rivets too bad..

·
Registered
175 Posts
I can totally appreciate the skill and effort that went into that...and it IS really cool.

BUT...to me it looks like it should be on Conan the Barbarian's codpiece, and not on a bike.

Sorry...I've been holding that back for a while now...Thanks for letting me get that out. :eek:

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
what about those edges . . . that looks like they should be rolled or something . I don't think the rivets would hurt too much , but the edges of that pan would get kind of chaffy if you arent careful ?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Bass said:
...to me it looks like it should be on Conan the Barbarian's codpiece, and not on a bike.
:eek:
I'm sorry, but I about shit myself. That was one of the greatest things I've ever read.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Bass said:
I can totally appreciate the skill and effort that went into that...and it IS really cool.

BUT...to me it looks like it should be on Conan the Barbarian's codpiece, and not on a bike.

Sorry...I've been holding that back for a while now...Thanks for letting me get that out. :eek:
S0, how often do you think of codpieces?;)
Gregg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts