Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a neat site with great links...http://www.norton.uk.com/index.htm

THIS guy will build you a full race MANX engine using the exact specs from the world champions from the '50s. All from BRAND NEW PARTS!!!!!

http://www.fredengines.co.uk/

Be sure to check out all the pictures on both sites too. The Manx single is a COOL bike with an absolutely beautiful engine.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've looked into all this pretty hard, and these fuckin' motors are EXPENSIVE. You can build a SCREAMIN' H-D for what one of these engines cost. Still, magnesium cases. Carillo rod. Balanced and blueprinted an' all that...You'd have to have a union jack for a nutsack to warrant this kind of mania.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks to me like that white replica goes out the door for near $46K!!!! Hell, I'm too cheap to spend 200 for a Boyer ignition to fit my SR500.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I wish I could fuckin' afford one. Awesome engine, guess all the side hack guys will be running them for vintage racing.

Thanks, for the link. I'll probably short circuit my keyboard with drool.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I just checked out the Manx co site. I'd be into the 7R engines, those are hot little packages.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Conder said:
I've looked into all this pretty hard, and these fuckin' motors are EXPENSIVE. You can build a SCREAMIN' H-D for what one of these engines cost. Still, magnesium cases. Carillo rod. Balanced and blueprinted an' all that...You'd have to have a union jack for a nutsack to warrant this kind of mania.
Hey Tim order me one when you put your orde in Thanks buddy I'll pay ya back HONEST

·
Registered
504 Posts
holy crap, i just crapped my pants that is so sweet.

thanks conder, i knew you would find the guy!!!

Norton's fucking rule. they don't leak, they mark their spot !!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
waltmcq said:
Hey Tim order me one when you put your orde in Thanks buddy I'll pay ya back HONEST
I GET that Walter....and it's NOT funny. Molnar is drop shipping that motor to your house, 17,000 bucks C.O.D.

Start saving up for the 18x8 and 17x6 rims, some 3003 and that trick 6-speed!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts